The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Regional Office Palestine & Jordan (RLS) is a German organization affiliated with the German Left Party. It is one of the largest educational institutions in Germany. Regarding its international work, RLS is active in about 60 countries with development and education projects funded by the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and the Federal Foreign Office.
Call for Offers: IT Maintenance Company (Outsourcing contract)
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Regional Office Palestine & Jordan (RLS) is looking for a professional and reliable IT Service Company for following up and doing the maintenance of RLS’s IT System for 2021+2022+2023.
Services should include the following areas:
- Providing regular maintenance to the computers, laptops and printers.
- Managing regular data backup.
- Installing and troubleshooting of applications, keeping them up to date.
- Providing general IT support and troubleshooting for all staff during work hours either in person or through the phone.
- Ensuring RLS’s IT system is protected by: updating antivirus, firewall and anti-spy software applications and fixing virus/malware/hacking problems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- System performance tuning.
- Maintaining network infrastructure such as switches and routers, and diagnosing problems with these or with the behavior of network-attached computers.
- Maintaining a database System, and being responsible for the integrity of the data and the efficiency and performance of the system.
- Responding to individual users’ difficulties with computer systems. Providing instructions, sometimes training to staff members, diagnosing and solving common problems.
- Performing routine maintenance and upkeep.
If you are interested in working with RLS in between 2021-2023, please send us your application including the following:
- Short profile of company (including list of references, if available)
- Price quotation (for each month, including tax) in local currency.
- Number of laptops: 9 laptops. Staff members :7 employees.
Kindly send your complete price quotation (including vat) in local currency until January 27th to Info.firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Regional Office Palestine & Jordan
Al Atari Building, (second floor)
Al Tireh St.,