2nd Call for Project Applications 2021 – Proposing One-Time-Events
About Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung (RLS)
Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung is one of the six major political foundations in the Federal Republic of Germany, tasked primarily with conducting civic education both at home and abroad. The foundation is closely linked to Die Linke, the German Left Party.
The foundation promotes a critical analysis of society and fosters networks of emancipatory political, social and cultural initiatives around Germany. Internationally, it participates in cooperative development projects and advocates for dialogue between the Global North and South conducted on equal footing. It aims to organize political education and disseminate information on the social relations governing our globalized, unjust and hostile world.
The international work is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
About RLS Office Palestine & Jordan
The office was established in 2008 in Ramallah and started as of 2013 to extend its work to Jordan. It collaborates with democratic and progressive Palestinian and Jordanian individuals and organizations and focuses on criticizing the current development framework and supporting discourse involving leftist alternatives. This includes a focus on fields of social and economic rights, feminism, self-determination, civic education and training.
It follows a comprehensive programme-oriented approach consisting of long-term partner projects, short-term activities, and office projects in the below mentioned fields.
RLS Objectives 2021-2023
For 2021-2023, RLS Office Palestine & Jordan started a new programme cycle focusing on:
- Support of workers’ and employees’ initiatives affected by labour law violations in maintaining and enforcing their labor rights
- Support of young progressive actors and newly-established initiatives in their struggle to achieve political and democratic rights
- Support the development and promotion of alternative progressive approaches and policies in the field of social and economic rights, with a main focus on the education and health sectors
- Contribution of progressive political actors in national and international debates on current political developments
Call for proposing One-Time-Events
This call is part of an earlier call for application which RLS Palestine and Jordan released late 2020, which consists of two deadlines for the one-time events cooperation’s. The 2nd Call for Project Applications 2021 – Proposing One-Time-Events deadline is by the 17th of April 2021 at the latest.
- We do encourage organizations, initiatives, and individuals who work in the above mentioned fields and are interested in cooperating in a one-time-event in 2021 (e.g. paper, work shop, political arts event) to submit their proposal
- Please send the application by the 17thof April 2021 at the latest. Applications received after this date cannot be considered. You will be informed by the middle of May if your idea may be considered.
- The maximum limit is 10,000 Euro
Kindly send your complete application to : Info.email@example.com , Insert “ Project application 2021” in the subject field. Applications must be submitted in English.